Opening Update – Open Beginning May 4th, Restrictions Apply
Published April 29th
Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we navigate a difficult and new operating procedure. We do plan on opening for golf on Monday, May 4th with the following guidelines:
- The driving range will continue to be closed until further notice.
- All green fee purchases must be made over the phone with credit card, in advance, when calling for a tee-time. (219) 762-9711
- Only 1 person to a cart. Tee-times will be spaced at 15 minute increments.
- The clubhouse will be closed to customers. A port-a-potty will be available on premises.
- The cup will be raised. Please avoid touching the cup.
- Food and beverage service will be unavailable until further notice.
Thank you again for your patience, understanding and compliance with these guidelines. (219) 762-9711